Senin, 26 November 2007

"Blue"

If there's no other colour for my sky,

together with my eyes become blind when everythings dark.

I'll keep Blue as my sky.

Blue, when heaven smile Blue,

when the sun unover spring Blue.

Blue...Blue..Blue

I love Blue jus like i love YOUR-Authority

I love Blue just part of my soul

What is More I wish my soul's colour is Blue.

Have you ever ask, Why Blue??


Blue is sky, Blue is heart, Blue is YOUR-Smile

So do not blame it if I love blue.

Blue..Blue..Blue

It's necessary that i do become blue? Might be Not!

Cause I do not love all of my self very much

I do love Blue more, Blue my sky.

I'm just afraid that love so futter up, like bad cancer.

Means there must be alowed to go, there must be lossing feel.

Think you back is part of moment.

Beauty and Bitter in the same times.